About This Class
With over 1 trillion annual searches on Google, people turn to search engines to find information and to research products. By getting your website to rank on the first page of Google, you’ll be able to drive more website traffic and revenue.
This class is perfect for people who are looking for a foundational understanding in SEO. We’ll also cover the basics of on-site optimization, technical optimization and link building, so that you can rank at the top of the search results. We’ll finish the class with an overview of how to measure your SEO efforts, so you can track your progress!
For more information about General Assembly and to register for the workshop, visit their website!
- Define search engine optimization
- Outline the basic principles of SEO
- Understand actionable strategies for increasing website traffic
- Learn how to measure the impacts of SEO
Prereqs & Preparation
Recommended but not necessary:
- Google Analytics Account
- Google Search Console Account