About This Class
With over 1 trillion annual searches on Google, people turn to search engines to find information and to research products. By getting your website to rank on the first page of top search engines, you’ll be able to drive more website traffic and revenue.
This course is perfect for people who are looking for a foundational understanding in SEO, including optimizing on-page content, title tags, and how to write optimized content. We’ll also cover the basics of technical optimization and link building, so that you can rank at the top of the search results. We’ll finish the course with an overview of how to measure your SEO efforts, so you can track your progress!
- Define search engine optimization
- Understand actionable strategies for increasing website traffic
- Learn how to measure the impacts of SEO
Prereqs & Preparation
- Google Analytics Account
- Google Search Console Account
- This class is taken completely online.
- We will provide login information and a link to the platform on the day of each session.
- You will need a computer, a strong internet connection, and an open mind to join.
- If you cannot attend live, don’t fret! The recording will be sent out to everyone as well as the instructor’s slides.
- This class is taking place in Eastern Time.
This General Assembly online course is perfect if you’re looking to build a strong SEO foundation, including technical and on-page optimization. Register for this class online!